Learn to Drive Edinburgh with the DTC
The DTC believes that teaching you to drive is also about teaching you to be safe. All the pupils who learn to drive with The DTC have passed the driving test and have been highly trained to deal with any situation. Our driving instructors are patient; our teaching methods are modern and logical. Most importantly, we will never shout, scream or belittle you, teaching is relaxed and we always ensure learning takes place.
At The DTC, we think that if you learn to drive with us, it is our responsibility to ensure that we maximise your chances of passing your driving test first time. How?
- Because Our friendly, experienced instructors teach a sensible, safe number of driving lessons each day. So they are always alert and ready to help in those scary moments.
- Because you willl learn to drive in a modern car, which means the car is reliable and easy to drive.
- We will only send you to test only once you have covered the whole syllabus and you are consistently driving to a good standard. This means your chances of passing are higher.
- We willl give you at least two mock tests before the big day.
- And because we will also keep a more detailed Record of Pupil Progress than the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency recommends.
But, here’s the really good news. Chances are, you will pay less overall. When you learn to drive with a DTC Driving Instructor, They will give you an honest ongoing evaluation via our Record of Pupil Progress of how many lessons we think you need.
Our aim is to prepare you for most situations that you could face as a driver. You will have a safe and defensive approach to driving and we will build your confidence lesson by lesson. Our rates are among the best in the Edinburgh, plus we always have a special offer for our new customers, so be sure to check out our special offers page, we always have one on the go to help you get started, not to mention, saving you money too!