Why Should You Do The Theory Course?
Before The Driving Training Centre, most people studied for the theory and hazard perception test themselves. This method of study is only effective if you have time and self-discipline to study in order to pass the test, unfortunately, the pass rate for this method of study is quite low. Doing our Theory Test Course is both time and cost effective as you can pass the test in just a few weeks with **no additional expenditure for study material**.
Our pass rates speak for themselves as over 90% of our pupils will pass the first time.
The DTC course
- Our classroom has 9 computers with the latest Theory Training software.
- We cover the DVSA Theory and Hazard Perception Syllabus.
- A full qualified DTC instructor will talk through, explain and clarify the more difficult elements of the Highway Code to help you to understand the rules of the road. We will make sure that you understand what to look for when doing the Hazard perception test and you will get to practice both tests.
- Every pupil is given an up to date copy of the Highway Code to keep and we can lend you a PC revision disc to take home. Our classroom is also available to pupils during the day if they need a quiet place to revise after they have attended a DTC course.
- We would recommend that you book your theory test for a week to 10 days after attending the course and we can do that for you too if you would like.
- We have also had a number of pupils with learning difficulties including Dyslexia and Autism that have found the course to be very beneficial.
Not only will you increase your chance of passing the Theory Test first time, but our students usually go on to pass their driving test first time too, with only a few minor faults. The reason for this is that our test candidates have a better and clearer understanding of the Highway Code because we structure our Theory Course in such a way that you are able to demonstrate this knowledge to the examiner during your driving test.
Saving You Money Too!
You will not need to buy any additional study material when you enrol onto any of our Theory Courses as we will supply all the material that you will need to pass the test. As the majority of our pupils pass the first time we will also be saving you money on additional test fees.
How our Theory Course Works
The Theory Course is spread out over 3 evenings. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm.
You will cover the subjects needed to pass the DVSA Theory and Hazard Perception tests. Additionally, we cover subjects that we believe will give you a better chance on the DVSA Practical Driving Test.
Our Fastrack One Day Course
Our Full Day Course is held on a demand basis. It is usually from 10am to 5pm. We cover the same course material as the evening course and it is ideal for those who are struggling to get time to attend our evening course.
- Evening Theory courses £65 ·
- Full Day courses £75
- DVSA Theory Test fee £23 (as of 1st October 2015)